Thursday, October 13, 2011

NOTD: Essie School of Hard Rocks

It's not an airplane..It's not a bird...It's a Post!! And finally a Nail of the Day :) I received my 3 first essies from the new collection (I think it's called Cocktail Bling or something) and here is my personal fave, ladies and gentlemen, School of Hard Rocks:



So shiny my precious..! Actually what looks like streaks in the 2nd picture is the reflection of my curtains. I know, photo fail. School of Hard rocks is a dusty~muted kinda teal and I am happy I was able to photograph it correctly (with the exception of the curtains on my nails). I love teal. and I have been searching one for so long :)
Application was great,really flowing and opaque, and what you see is two coats. No need for third, the wear I havein my thumb is purely accidental.
In reference to the name, combine your polished claws with a huge rock (preferably real diamondz :3 ) and there you have it. Fall polish 101.
You can find Essie in http://www.essienail.gr/ for 12,50 euros.
Till next time lovellies,
Dee 





No comments:

Post a Comment