Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Loves Nails

I am so excited about fall collections! Dark , murky, rich colors and at last no more corals! It's not that I don't like corals and vibrant pinks but it's the only thing I've seen the whole summer! Come on guys, you can do better than this! Anyway, to the point. This is the fall Essie collection for 2011 which seems rather intriguing!



 
Case Study - An on trend dusty camel








Glamour purse - An Almond taupe








Lady Like - Mauvish pink








Power Clutch - Grey ~ Green







Carry on - A warm Burgundy







Very Structured - A beautiful Sienna!





What do you think? I'll definately be buying very structured and case study! Somehow I feel I miss colors like that in my collection! Till next time,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment