Sunday, December 19, 2010

Season Alert: Capes

Love 'em or hate 'em capes are becoming a huge trend lately, and I'm glad about it. I've always loved them and now it's time to show them and not receive weird comments :) I got these babies lately. Love them?


ASOS Vintage Cape: Obviously, a vintage twist on a very nice cape. 
Goes with everything, for me works best with blue jeans and knee high winter boots.
At 100 euro currently.










River Island Cape at ASOS: A more modern version of a beautiful cape.
Also easy to mix and match and I love to wear it with skirts and mini dresses with military ankle boots. Best value for money, at 25 euros.












ASOS Fantasy Fur Cape: My personal Fave, and a more formal cape. Very warm and cute, at 44 euros i find it a must have accesory! Wear it over your leather jacket, favorite sweater or even maxi dress and you add a touch of eccentricity in your style!


Pictures are taken from asos.com
Hope you enjoy !
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment